Our Up to date Pupil Premium Info and Review can be viewed by clicking here.
Our Pupil Premium Strategy document can be viewed below (based on academic year September to July):
Pupil Premium Strategy 2023-2024 & 2024-2025
Pupil Premium Strategy 2022-2023
Pupil Premium Strategy 2021-2022
Pupil Premium Strategy 2020-2021
Pupil Premium Strategy 2019-2020
Pupil Premium strategy 2018-2019
Pupil Premium strategy 2017-2018
Broadfield Pupil Premium Grant
Broadfield Primary School Pupil Premium Allocation
|Broadfield Primary School Pupil Premium Allocation – (Based on Financial Year Apr-March)
- All staff will be aware of who Pupil Premium children are.
- All staff will understand the needs of Pupil Premium children and under achievement will be addressed at all levels.
- We will have high expectations for all children.
- We will adopt a ‘solutions focused’ approach to overcoming barriers and to close the attainment gap.
- We will address the gap in the social, emotional and pastoral needs of children through opportunities to improve and enrich the experiences that the pupils have in school.
- We will use best practice incurrent research and feedback from other schools to make informed, creative and tailored choices on the most effective way for our pupils to use our Pupil Premium Funding.
Objectives of Pupil Premium Spending
- Improving quality of teaching.
- Eliminate barriers to learning and progress by increasing learning time, improving attendance and increasing access to remote learning.
- Reduce/eliminate the impact of starting at school with lower than average attainment on entry through early interventions.
- Working closely with families to develop better home routines, provide English classes and give overall support including demonstrating play and reading with children.
- Support mental health through a range of services such as Place2Be.
- Provide outdoor experiences and opportunities outside of the curriculum to develop the whole child.
- Create an environment of high aspirations and expectations.
- Encouraging individuals to be responsible learners and to create a supportive learning environment.
- Provide targeted support where required.
- Monitor and evaluate Pupil Premium spending and provide evidence and reports to show how this has had a positive impact on our children.
Past Pupil Premium Documents:
For 2014/2015 click here.
For 2015/2016 click here.
For 2016/2017 click here.